Your personal data is controlled and processed ultimately by Crowdpolicy Digital Participatory Services Private Company, a company registered in Greece (registered Taxpayer Identification Number EL800450326), with legal seat in El. Benizelou (former Grammou) 82 Street, Moschato, Attica (hereinafter: the “Controller” or “Crowdpolicy”).
Information we may hold about you
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Information you’ve provided to us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the Website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you:
- request us to contact you in relation to the services we provide;
- select to receive downloads of documentation or software and related support;
- subscribe to our mailing lists, newsletters or bulletins;
- interact with us on social media platforms (such as Facebook or Twitter);
- report a problem with our Website.
Furthermore, we may collect your personal data from third parties which have been authorized by you to provide your personal data for marketing activities.
These data will be processed for the execution of your requests and the data processing is based on your consent.
We may also collect information when you visit the Website, including but not limited to, the device you use to access the Website, including but not limited to your IP address, location, time, the browser you use, your operating system or the pages you visit.
These data will be processed to interact with the functions of the website and the use of the services specifically related to it.
How we may use your information
In addition to using your information to provide you with requested products or services, we may also use your information in the following ways:
- to monitor and improve our products, services and the Website;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about or that we feel may be of interest to you;
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- to administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements;
- to send our newsletter or other communications on products, services and events organized or participated by Crowdpolicy.
We send our newsletter if you are our customer, based on our legitimate interest. If you are not our customer yet, we will only send them to you with your consent. In both cases, you can unsubscribe from our emails by following the instructions reported in every e-mail that we send.
Sharing your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Crowdpolicy srl or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Crowdpolicy srl, our customers, or others.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
The Controller may communicate, for the same purposes, some of your personal data also to third parties, who will process your personal data as Processors. The list of data processors may be requested from the Controller at any time by writing to email@example.com.
Period of data retention and duration of the processing
Your data will be kept for the entire duration of the relationship with the Processor; following the termination of the relationship, for any reason, the data will be kept for the strictly necessary period, exclusively for the needs of protection of the rights of the owner and for the fulfillment of legal obligations. Navigation data and other data collecting by visiting our Website will be cancelled pursuant to the applicable data protection regulations. If you have already purchased something from us, we will use your data for marketing activities based on our legitimate interest and in accordance with applicable consumer protection laws. If you have subscribed to marketing activities separately or when you registered, we will use your data for marketing activities based on your consent.
We will process your data for marketing purposes until your consent is withdrawn.
We inform you that, in compliance with the GDPR and the other applicable regulations, you have the following rights:
- requesting and obtaining information about the existence of personal data in the availability of the Controller and access to such data;
- for data processed with automated systems, requesting and transferring to another processor;
- requesting and obtaining the modification and / or correction of your personal data if inaccurate or incomplete;
- requesting and obtaining the cancellation – and / or the limitation of processing – of your personal data in the case of unnecessary data or information – or no longer necessary – for the above purposes, then after the retention period indicated in the paragraph above.
These requests may be sent to Crowdpolicy, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
We also inform you that under the current regulations you can propose any complaints regarding the processing of your personal data to the competent Data Protection Authority.You have the right to request a copy of all personal data we hold about you (D.Lgs.196/2003), art. 7). A small charge may be made for this service. If you would like a copy of the information held on you or would like us to correct, amend or update your information please contact us at email@example.com.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.